SICILY – Cefalù
Cefalù is a city in the Province of Palermo, located on the northern coast of Sicily, on the Tyrrhenian Sea. The town, with its population of just under 14,000, is one of the major tourist attraction in the region due to its beautiful coastline.
- Luxury Property
- Stunning pool
- Superb views
- Extended garden
About the Villa
A top luxury villa with an amazing view of Cefalù, a wonderful pool immerse in the countryside!
Incedibilly beautiful house. The property is an antic sicilian house with delightful interiors, which have been renovated and refurnished to guarantee high standards. Silence, privacy and relaxation are the amazing characteristics of this wonderful home, located only 10 minutes by car from the city center of Cefalù and 50 minutes away from Palermo. The house has a high position, so the breeze of the sea is felt very well, and the heat of the sun is very bearable. The pool is extraordinary and offers a unique view. This property is ideal to enjoy your Sicilian holiday if you prefer to stay away from the crowdy cities, but still be able to reach every comfort whitin few miles.
About the Villa – Terms & Conditions
1.The property can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests.
2.The passport numbers of all of your party must be supplied for police registration purposes.
3.Should your party at any time (either at check in or during the holiday) exceed any maximum, an automatic penalty of double the security deposit will be payable. Any extra guest exceeding the maximum permitted will be requested to leave the property at the owner’s discretion.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
4.You may check in between 3.30 pm and 7.00 pm. Please contact the us if you are delayed en route and will not arrive at the time. At check-in the contents and functions of the property and its facilities will be explained and all necessary meters will be read.
5.Check-out is by 10.00 am but you may check out the previous day if you have to leave early. You must pay for all damage caused and additional services used no later than check-out.
7.All utilities: electricity consumption only up to 300 kwhs.
8.Linen and towel change: weekly.
SERVICES AT ADDITIONAL COST
10.Electricity: consumption in excess of 300 kwhs charged at 0.42 euro per kwh.
The following additional services must be requested prior to arrival:
11.Additional linen and towel change: 12 euro per person for linen extra change and bathroom towels.
12.All charges are net of VAT where chargeable.
13.All extra charges must be paid in cash at the end of each 7 day period.
USE OF POOL
14.The swimming pool season is usually from 1st March to the 30th of November. The staff do not supervise the swimming pool which should not be used at night.
USE OF PROPERTY
15.Please report any problem or difficulty or the malfunctioning of any equipment immediately to the owner so that the issue can be resolved as quickly as possible.
16.You must keep all windows and doors secure at night and when away from the property.
17.Any damage to the property or its contents must be reported to the owner as soon as possible. Damage will be evaluated by the owner and charged accordingly.
18.The washing machine, dishwasher and major cooking appliances may be used only after having received instructions from the owner.
19.Toilets must not be used for the disposal of any material other than toilet paper.
20.Water and electricity in Italy are precious resources. Please use them sparingly.
21. Pets are allowed under previous acceptance.
22.Please be aware that you are in the countryside. If walking outside, be careful of the local flora and fauna.
23.Besides, on the day of the departure, the house will be left in a clean, neat and tidy condition (clean kitchen, dishes and tableware; empty dustbin and fridge; etc.); should this not be the case, from the deposit will be paid an extra charge of maximum € 50,00 for the extra cleaning.
In the event that anyone in your party becomes seriously ill or needs medical assistance, please call 118 immediately and inform the owner.
24.The owner of the property is not responsible in any way for any personal injury incurred by anyone in your party within the property or its grounds. This includes the use of the pool.
25.The owner is not responsible for any loss or damage to the guests’ valuables or personal items. You are encouraged not to bring valuables to the property.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICY
In order to reserve the property, we ask for you to pay 30% of the total amount at the moment of confirmation and the rest 70% anytime before check in day.
If you need to cancel your reservation in the period before 7 days prior arrival, we will refund 100% of the payment.
If you need to cancel your reservation within 7 days prior arrival, you will be charged 70% of the total amount.