Transfer & Personal Driver Mrs. Priya

Your Personal Driver in Sicily


Your Personal Driver, Andrea, will be picking you up at the Catania airport with a Mercedes Van V Class, Vito.

He will provide the following:

Transfer from CTA Airport to Taormina (day 1)

Taormina – Etna full day (day 2)

Taormina to Siracusa (day 3)

Siracusa to Southern Sicily (Noto, Marzamemi) full day (day 4)

Siracusa to Catania and then transfer to CTA Airport (day 5)


The total cost of the service for 6 people would be 



This offer is valid until April 11th, 2019

In order to reserve the service, we ask for you to pay 30% of the total amount at the moment of confirmation and the rest 70% at pick up.

If you need to cancel your reservation in the period before 10 days prior arrival, we will refund 100% of the payment.

If you need to cancel your reservation within 10 days prior arrival, you will be charged 70% of the total amount.


For detailed information and booking please call +39 3398899198 or email